Old 04-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hi Monika

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika View Post
I really appreciate having a group like this to learn about this condition and to share knowledge, and encouragement.

Any suggestions anyone would have would be greatly appreciated. I did see on the internet this type of socks that have transmitters to help with the nerves of the feet. I wonder if anyone has tried those and if they work.
My heart truly goes out to you...... BUT! You have indeed found a WONDERFUL place for the knowledge and encouragement you are seeking for yourself and your husband....

There are so many very knowledged folks here who will give you specifics or ideas of what may possibly be his 'culprit'.......otherwise, you will soon find out that this mysterious condition is basically a process of elimination.......
As the others have already suggested, it's imperative that you have a 'handle' on what the Dr's are or are NOT doing for your husband....
One VERY convenient way is via the 'Liza Jane Spread Sheets'...... you will find this and other very important info at the top of this page in the special section called the 'Stickies'.....
By gathering this information, you will be much less likely to become completely overwhelmed by everything.

Each person here who has battled PN will have certain little nuggets of interest....and as you get to know the others, you will soon realize what a wonderful 'family' this forum really is!

And speaking of socks......i wear mine inside out..... because the inside of socks feel like sandpaper to my feet ......
Howz THAT for a kooky 'nugget' ?!

It's good to have you, Monika
We're all here for each other!
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote