View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! I have those jerks you talk about especially bad. When I am going off to sleep I am jerking even before I get good and asleep. I was also on reglan for reflux. I do remember small jerks before that but feel they got lots worse after taking it. I don't really know if its the RSD. My 7 year old daughter took reglan for over 2 years and she also jerks in her sleep. If I had only known then what I know now I would have never let her take it. I have taken the ambien for sleep and after about a good week or two of sleep the hangover feeling left. I am now back to the trazodone though after surgery and less pain. My trazodone did the same hangover feeling when first taken it for atleast a week or two. My doctor told me to not stop taken it when I got the hangover feeling because it was me trying to catch up on my sleep and that after I finally caught up on it the feeling would go away. I found it did. But I still have no relief for the jerks or my daughter. For me with the sleeping meds let me go back to sleep when a big jerk wakes me up. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote