View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much I printed that up for my husband. thanks for your support and encouragement. Yes, I am going to be prepared for this appt. I will bring a note pad. I hope I can contain myself and not get too emotional. I hope they just do not say "sorry there is nothing we can do, go home and suffer." My husband is on his last straw. He has a super high tolerance for pain. We have been together for 20 years, and he never was a whiner, ever. One day he had a job site accident in which a skill saw cut his thigh and he required 30+ stitches, he never complained, his coworkers were amazed. But now every time I look at him he is wincing from pain. We have a freelance business ** but Kurt is unable to do anything right now because the pain is a constant distraction since July 2009. This was our dream. Now we only have one customer, and he is very patient, thank God. I told him what I read on this website, that it can get better. The primary care doctor tells him over and over that the pain and numbness is permanent. This is sooooo upsetting for Kurt to hear.
monika is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote