Thread: Eye Twitching
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 02:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyV View Post
I too have eye twitching, although not all the time. I have mostly ocular MG and am currently on 30mg Mestinon three times a day and 5mg of Prednisone every other day (working my way down from 40mg daily).

While mine is annoying, I can deal with it -- still trying to figure out the triggers or how soon before or after taking meds that it's the worst. I do have days (though few) where they don't bother me at all.

Fluorescent lights (like in grocery stores, doctor's offices, etc.) and bright sunlight also bother my eyes.
KathyV, Thanks for your input! I used to be on Mestinon and it didn't do any good. I pulled it back out last night and thought I may try it again. I txted my nurse practitioner at MUSC and asked if I could and she said go for it. It couldn't hurt. I don't think my eye has twitched as much this afternoon. One thing you said may contribute to mine - I am under fluorescent lights in my office. When working it seems to bother me more. Over the weekends when I am home, it doesn't bother me as much.

I appreciate your response. Kathie G
Kathie Glenn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote