View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am just the opposite of all of you. I lost all the hair everywhere, & I do mean everywhere, once RSD took over both my feet. I am not kidding. Even one of my grandsons noticed last week & asked me how come I didn't have any hair on my arms. Now I have had RSD try to spread to my hands a few times & each time I have had cervical SGB's done, a series of 6 on each side & it was after that I noticed I didn't have any arm hair. I rarely ever shave my arm pits or legs. Legs only when I notice a long stray hair here & there. I was never really hairy anyway & even though I am a brunette, most of my body hair was/is blond. I have also had problems with my fingernails & toenails over the years too, but since having had SGB's & LSB's over the years since 2004, they have become more normal than they were when I first got this in 2003. They became thin & ripped alot with pits & rough. I use to get compliments on my hands all the time because of how great my nails were. I never had to wear fake nails. I did my own manicures every week. I just wanted to let ya'll know that some of us have had the opposite happen to us.

Debby
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mslday (04-08-2010)