View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Monika, just because it's permanent? It could be worse...soo...

Don't despair! Getting down to the meds [aka CIPRO?] Why was he on it, for the rash? I truly doubt that it would be used for that unless other factors [such as bloodwork] showed something else... I say this because it was a long bout of pneumonia treated on 3 different anti-b's [one was CIPRO] that likely caused my own immune related neuropathy. 'Bugs' these days don't get treated easily as they used to when I was a kid? But then there weren't many options either. And, I like to think I'm not THAT old.
As for trying to post and having it go 'POOF!'? Happens to all of us... Very exhausting tho, isn't it?
OK go and ask for copies of tests and medical records, in some states it's easy, you go to the office, fill out a form and they get back to you and you pay $$ per copy and go on your way. Other states? Apparently you need to get the doc's release for copies of the records. Where I live it's easy, either go in person and fill out form, or go pick up after asking for a form and sending it filled out back to them. But, you usually have to present ID to show that you are legally able to get the copies. Power of Attorney or your husband present w/id should do the trick then.
Hang in there, keep asking questions and don't be shy! We can share what we've learned and likely even learn more by those questions.
The more we know, the better armed we can be to deal with this all! And it does take 'dealing with'! - 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote