View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Surgery 12/21/09

[QUOTE=kittycatdoglover;460319]Hello
I have had the surgery for the tarlov cysts and if anyone would like any info on the situation please let me know. I had to travel out of state and had the problems with insurance as well. Its very frustrating the lack of Doctors that can help us. I cant even find a Doctor in Mich that is willing to be my follow-up Doctor. If anyone knows of 1 in Michigan that is willing please let me know so that I dont have to keep traveling so far away. Thanks so much
kittycatdoglover[/QUOTE
I am now 4 months post surgery and have this pain I can't describe well and can't really tell if it is my tail bone or my rectum. It feels like nerve pain constant but at times worse than others. I am back at work and have been for almost a month. I also have sciatic pain on the left side only that goes to my knee and some times to my ankle. Doc (NS) they are going to want to run some test on the first pain but that the sciatic pain is not related to the surgery which I have a hard time believing since I had it before the surgery and it appeared related at that time. Any info you have about your recovery would help. Thanks Charlotte Clark
NanaCMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote