View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 12:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I can't thank you all enough for giving me so much help!! I have had alot of surgeries so I usually clean my house before I go.But I had my niece and nephew 1 year and 3 year old for the weekend so there is no way I can get it all done this time.My husband is unable to work so he will be home with me all the time.I have really long hair sos I know its going to be hard to care for it, but it can stay in a ponytail i guess. I know the drive home is going to be agony, it's a 2 hour drive over some pretty rough roads, so thanks for the idea to take pillows.I know it is short notice but I have been on the waiting list for 2 years ,so I'm not passing up the chance to get it done. I am going to make sure I have an ekg before they do surgery.I think the palpitations are related to th TOS but I want to make sure there are no heart issues.Well I am going to bed to try to get some sleep.Tomorrow I am going to write down alot of your suggestions so I dont forget anything. Thanks again everyone and I really appreciate your prayers. I am putting myself in God' hands, so I trust that He will carry me through this. Hope everyone has a good nights sleep, cindy
cindyj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote