View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 01:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Jan 28-Feb 3, 2006

Hi everyone..

Its been pretty much a do nothing week..It been very cold this week and its taking a toll on me..People have asked me if the weather affects me and untill this year I really didnt have a definite answer to that question..Now I do..It definately affects me..I feel so much better in the summer, and I have definately progressed in a years time..a little too much for my liking..I dont like when it gets cold like this because I get into that lack of motivation rut..I have got so much to do, but cant get a decent day to get outdoors to do anything..Ive made my reservations for the PAN Forum and all thats left to do is get my train tickets..To be honest, I havent been feeling that great, and the only thing thats motivating me to go is to see you folks again and to meet Carolyn, Chasmo, etc..That I look foward to!..I now feel like I officially am a parkie, whereas before when I felt better I felt like I was somewhere inbetween..What I really dislike about the way I feel is that my moods and emotions seem to have control over my mannerisms, stuttering, broken sentences, movements, even an occasional dyskentic motion to express myself, that I dont believe is even dyskenisia..I feel at times like a puppet on strings..every movement and motion controled by my pd who is holding the strings..Its getting real weird to say the least..but of course its not always like that, but I dont like it when I feel that way..it feels like my heart is on my sleeve, and it feels like if you had the ability to read my motions/gestures/body language..then you could read my mind..kinda like Pinnochio when he lies his nose grows..

So theres not much else going on..How as your week?