View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Lisa
Im saden to hear about your condition,,,,I agree with pete,,be carefull with the SCS,,it can cause spread,,,but it can help,,but the % of the people that I have talked with,,,it either causesed a spread immediately or over time,,but Ive heard a couple of cases that it worked,,Its worth a shot,,but I'd opt for the painpump myself,,,try to find out if your in SMP or SIP . The SCS trial will probually let you know fast,,But about the full body,,my opinion, in my case,,,I had it kick in after 7-8 months onset of contracting rsd,,,remember they changed the name to crps for mumerous reasons,,one is the [ C ] stands for complex,,,meaning no two people symptoms or treatment is the same nor works the same,,,we do have numerous cookie cuttter things and meds that seem to help tho..I know of many people who have rsd for many years and not go into internal,,And then there are several on this formum includeing me that went into full body in less than a year,,,I believe that mine is due to an nerve entrapement that needs to be addressed and stress exasberaates it too,,rsdI ussualy spreads at a slower pace,and stage II[causalgia] ussualy is a more severe spread and at a faster pace because theres nerve damage or entrapment involved,,,,I hope and pray that you are ok and your condition does not spread and that you are blessed with a remission,,,,early treatment is crucial and keep moveing,,,I pray that God will reverse your condition,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (04-08-2010), Rrae (04-08-2010)