View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 08:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank You All For Your Input.

I Have Always Believed That We Have To Be Our Own Advocate When It Comes To Our Health. Doctors Are Only Human And They Can Use All The Help We Can Give Them.

I Have An Itemized List Of Every Ailment I Have Ever Had Or Currently Have. I Have All Documetation Of Every Surgery And All Blood Work That Pertains.

This All Goes Back About 10 Years And I Have Also Mentioned That I Had Hepititis A When I Was 2. The Water In The Town We Had Just Moved To Then Was Contaminated And A Vast Majority Of This Tiny Village Got It. I Was The Only One In Our Household.

The Hospital Pretty Much Ignored My Request For A List Of What Was Incinerated That Day, But All I Have To Do Is Tell The Mayo Doctors To See What Their Lab Sends Out To Be Properly Dispsed Of And That Should Give Them Some Idea. Labs Pretty Much Use The Same Basics.

My Exposure To Des Invitro Is Also On The List. I Do Think I Am As Prepared As I Can Be.

I Have Researched Anything That You Great Folks Have Given Me And I Will Try To Suggest Things Without Sounding Like I Am Trying To Do Their Job. I Don't Want To Get Off On The Wrong Foot With Them.

I Expect To Return Home With A New Outlook On Life. I Expect The Best But Am Prepared For The Worst. As Long As I Come Back With A Diagnoisis, I Will Be Relieved.

Thank You Again For Sharing Your Knowledge With Me. Most Of You Have Been Down This Road And Sometimes It Just Helps To Know You Are Not Alone.

Big Hugs To All Of You That Have Responded.

Judy
heyjude5050 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote