View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:52 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Thanks to all of you for your replys. Theres just so much to all this and every case is so different. I guess i will just wait for the compulation letter. Hopefully it comes soon , it has been just about 30 days so far since the hearing. I called the lawyer to ask whats up and they said i should come on in and talk and they will explain. Yup ya know how they are, cant get apt for 3 wks for im sure will be a 5 minute conversation. When i reapply i surely will get a new lawyer, this one has done nothing, knows nothing, it really sucks for me. "Oh" by the way i am also in massachusetts.
Your doing the smartest thing in waiting to see what's going on. Each state has different policy's. In my personal dealings with Social Security I found making an appointment and going down there with everything they sent my clients is best. They had one of my clients SS# mixed up with someone else 's record. I only know Fla and Georgia law and they are very similar as far as laws, and policy. Good luck and I hope you get everything you deserve. A good attorney is hard to find I heard some people talk about a certain firm but can't remember the name it starts with an A. In Fla. they give you benefits from the time you apply. It's a little confusing if you applied for Workers Comp first or did you apply for SSDI around the same time? In Florida you receive your checks within 4 to 6 weeks.

Last edited by legalmania; 04-08-2010 at 01:28 AM.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote