View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 04:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 1st concusion - please help

I suffered a concusion Sat Mar 28. Was told to lay low and rest did so however was not able to go to work tues - fri the following week. Finally that sat I went to the er and got checked out. Was told my scan was good and take soma Vicadin for pain and take some promethazine for sleep. Did so went to work on Monday was off on tues as I found out the hard way I was alergic to Vicadin and suffered dearly. Stopped taking it and had the most real dream I ever have had in my life. During the day off I have some peculiar yet not too terrifying hallucinatons (while reading a book it seemed tendrils were coming from my fingers - went to sleep and saw little green and red dots coming from my hands and was amuzed as it seemed I could project them) fell asleep and had the dream I just spoke about. Wed the 7th day as usual. however when I went to sleep I saw the dots again. Even before I was asleep it seemed I heard noises yet could not find them - realized they were in my head (like radio stations of music I do not listen to - but they were coherant songs - as I drifted off I tried to change the channel in my head - did and found myself in a real world, color end of the world game with teams pitted against teams on a quest for death or something like that. As I got up I could still hear though not see the game in my head - took a shower - still heard though a bit more muted and went to sleep on the couch - still heard the noises and saw the litte red and green dots enter through my toes and travel up my body - also felt the more these things got into me they were attracting some out film or some thing like feathery lint cover the outside of my body - still can feel it now - I am scared out of my mind.

Sorry for the ramble as this is my first post. Any thoughts? Suggestions?
prodmac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote