View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 11:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PT

Hey there - First I can say for my husband that the combination of blocks and pt definately prevented it spreading from his leg when he had the injury back in 1995. I also have another friend who through pt prevented it from spreading past her ankle and actually stopped the RSD where it sat. (She is pain free and as a matter of a fact was "rocking out" at a concert with me last week!) These are just personal experiences AND were combined with early diagnosis. (Within a few months) as a matter of a fact my friend with the ankle is fully recovered - I just found this out last week. All she had was pain meds and physical therapy. I'm guessing she is a rare find and was lucky I suppose one could say, but she is hope for the rest of us.

Hubbies therapists & Dr's preach PT up and down and left and right, I have read this information also - but right off hand I have a gizzillion links and pages I have read through but will be more then happy to share the information when I find it in this pile of links! LOL

Wishing everyone pain free days...

HubbyWithRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote