Thread: Eye Twitching
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathie Glenn View Post
The one thing that concerns me now is that my arms have become very tired when holding them over my head - just washing my hair in the shower. Also, my legs (upper part) have started feeling very heavy and almost feel like they don't want to support me when I stand. Almost like a paralyzed feeling. I haven't had this before. They are making me an appt at MUSC to have another SFEMG to test my arm to see if the mg is moving to the body. Have any of you out there had this or a similiar experience? Thanks for any feedback. Have a wonderful day.
Sorry you are having more symptoms.

This is how my MG symptoms progressed, started with double vision, then facial weakness, then arm and leg weakness and heaviness, and it got even worse from there such as trouble chewing, swallowing, walking, talking...and finally got to the point where I could hardly move at all. I am happy that the Mestinon has helped me and stopped the worst of my symptoms.

Always remember that too much Mestinon is just as bad as not enough Mestinon and sometimes it is hard to tell the difference. 30 mg of Mestinon 3 times per day works best for me, although from what I can tell this is much less than what most people with MG take.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote