View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! I am 28 and I have two kids. They are 6 and 7. I so know how you feel. I have RSD in my left foot and ankle. It has so slowed me down and I just can't be the mother I want to be. We use to go to the park all the time and visit friends. Now I'm lucky if I can just go outside and watch them in our front yard. I had my SCS put in April 09. I just had my third surgery a week ago to reposition the battery and repair it were I fell two months ago over my sons bike. They can't move my lead up to help with the back pain I have developed since all the surgeries or it will no longer reach my foot. I am now either walking with a cane or wheelchair bound on long trips. I so want to be the mom that I use to be. My son played his first Tball game last weekend and I went to see him play. I try not to let the pain get to me so bad but it is so hard. If you ever need anyone to talk to please feel free to PM me or just write back. Were are you located. I live in North Carolina and I don't know anyone around here who has this terrible thing. Hope your feeling some better and enjoying your children. They are such a blessing and I just want to be everything I can be for mine and I know you do to. Maybe we can get to that place some day. Good Luck and hoping the best for you and your family.

Yours Truly,
Angela
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (04-08-2010)