View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:15 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_Daddy View Post
I am glad that was you doing that job. I don't think there is enough money for me to "Spy" on people like that. anyway I don't think the Government has the money to watch people and worry if they go on vacation or do things of this sort. I will tell you some people do get on disability that do not deserve it. After I started back in April of 2006 applying for mine. My brother in law decided he was disabled due to depression. Well I won this past June and he won in September. He worked on cars resold them sold prescription pills and the like. So it has been tough for me biting my tongue knowing there is 0 wrong with him other than wanting to stay home with his daughter. But he did marry my sister and I have to worry about her. So there are ways to win and NOT be disabled.
I wouldn't call it spying I was hired by the Attorney Generals office to help stop fraud. It's not fair to the people who are really ill . I'm a big advocate against fraud and will not tolerate it. I understand you holding your tongue against your brother in law, but if he gets busted your sister could go down with him, they could lose everything. If I were you I would talk her into getting away from him, would it make you feel better if she ends up in jail and your nieces life turned upside down?
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote