Thread: Sulky Sunday
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 01:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning, slow day here so far. I kinda overdid it yesterday in the yard but I was feeling so good and the weather was great. I have a headache/neckache now but I am going to ice it down and hopefully the day won't be lost.

Trying to eat healthy and the pizza is all gone so things should be better now. I have been making smoothies with frozenfruit and adding flax seed to them for a morning meal. I am not much of a breakfast person and know I should eat something so I thought I would try this.

Well I should get busy and get these kids moving. Teenagers can sleep through anything I remember when I used to be so quiet when my son was little so I could have a hour of peace, now he will sleep till noon if I let him...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote