View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 06:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ughh - I forgot - of course there is a big price difference since the ICU is used for the "5 day," which can really end up being longer than that since I think they begin counting the 5 days when you've actually titrated up to the highest dose of ketamine that they intend to use. I will be thinking of you on the 29th...

Take care, XOXOX Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Hello Sandy...

Great news!!!!!!!!!!! Are you excited?? Well as excited as you can be for being jammed with Ketamine but still!! Thank you for all of the useful information and I promise you, my friend..I will use exactly that to plea my case on the 29th..I do however think I see the difference in our pleas...I am being asked to have the 5 day sleep-moderate dose rather you are having the 10 day -low dose out patient treatment... Silly me... that just occured to me... I asked about having the 10 day infusions and they felt I would not benefit from it... least not as well as, I need to have the moderate juice..I will keep trying tho so we could be roomies.. I'll share my ipod with you while we get the juice..we can't eat in there but they didn't say we couldn't laugh...I am thrilled for you..very thrilled..I can't wait to see how this treatment fares for you!!I will pray that you have fantastic results.... just fantastic!!
Thanks again for thinkng of me!!!

Hugz, Kathy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote