View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Unhappy Feel so helpless....

Mom of 3, reading your posts breaks my heart because you so desperately want this to work for you and you've got 3 precious girls, so young.....
It's such a helpless feeling 'knowing' exactly how you are feeling....yet, not knowing what to say!
I just realised, you and I had our implants on the SAME day!

I'm hoping your Dr and Medtronics Rep are in good communication......maybe since it's been so soon that the leads have been placed it would be possible to move them a bit lower B4 scar tissue sets in......? I don't know how that works, but it's a hope I have in your case...... since your Rep said the leads were a bit too high in your spine..... my hope would be that the Dr could just move them down a tad.

Like Angela says, she's had several revisions.......

I dunno guys it just doesn't seem fair.
Here, we get the wonderful precious gift of our beautiful children, yet have to fight so hard just to have a 'good' day....

I'm thankful that this forum has connected you both, being that your situations are so similar.....
My boys are older (15yr old twins) and getting more independent......
I just sit here with a heavy heart knowing that there are you two wonderful mothers miles apart fighting the same pain and trying so hard to be everything that you can be for your young children

I try to be 'uplifting' and 'lighthearted'....but the reality of all this just gets the best of me some days

All i know to do is .....keep praying

Truly Caring....
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote