View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Annie,

LOL about the free masons thing...lol...They aren't really my friends...I guess they used to be in a distant way through my boyfriend, but since I've become sick, and they seem to avoid me, I don't consider them to be friends anymore...It's a cultural thing...My bf is from a country in the Middle East....I'm not saying that all people from this country believe in witchcraft and such, but all of his friends and family do for the most part- and he has a lot of friends, so word has travelled throughout the community far and wide...We've been together for over 10-years, so everyone knows about our relationship...Because we're not married, and I'm not from the same cultural background, people say that i'm cursed- that God is punishing me....They also say taht i'm cursed because some distant relatives wanted him to marry girls that they knew, and because he said no, a curse was put on me...It gets really irritating, and after hearing it constantly, it can make you a bit crazy, actually sorta believing it...lol...There actually were some odd things taht happened before I got sick (my picture was cut out of some photos and was nowhere to be found, foudn weird powders in my jacket pocket), and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did try to put a curse on me, but whether that's the problem or not, I totally don't believe it is...IT's kinda disheartening, though- finding out that someone wants you dead/sick! LOL

About the exorcist thing, actually, someone did suggest that i see a mullah to rid me of bad spirits...I'm telling you, it has become scary...This person is actually a close relative of my bf...i just don't even want to be around them anymore if this is what they really believe...It's just time-consuming...I don't have time, or want to have time for that sorta nonsense...It's bad enough having to worry about being able to move food around in my mouth so I can swallow it, but then to have to worry about goblins in the closet, or Satan under my bed doesn't make things easier...lol...Especially since I got over being scared of ghosts when I was little...I don't want to be scared of that again!

But then again, with this disease, if a spiritual adviser might be able to get rid of it, I think I would be ready and willing to do anything if it were just once, and it meant being cured!
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote