Thread: Remission !!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default WOW - Awesome!!

Congrats to you!!

I would guess that you don't work, if you have time to walk 12-15 miles a day. Either that, or you are a really fast walker!! It's great that you have so much energy.

can you tell us more about you ketamine treatments and the HBOT that you received? Like how much, how often, and how soon after you went into remission?

thanks so much. Researching and then arranging to get treatment is an all consuming task here in the North East. It took will be 2 years from the date of my diagnosis when I finish with my initial low dose outpatient ketamine treatments. At that time I will have been out of work for one year, and need to return in order to keep my position and (more importantly!!) my benefits. All I have done since last January is work on getting the low dose ketamine infusions so that I can try to get better. It shouldn't be so hard for us to get access to the treatments and corresponding insurance coverage for them....especially since, at 70%-80%, ketamine has the highest success rate out of all the treatments out there.

XOXOX Sandy

Last edited by SandyRI; 04-09-2010 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Added content
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote