View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm an avid believer in medical MJ. I take it for spasms and definitely seems to help, though not completely. It is a great addition to my medicine cabinet, though. It seems to augment the relief I get from baclofen and lyrica and the fuzzy-headedness that goes with the MJ doesn't last like it does with baclofen. It helps with TN pain, spasms, nausea. Even alleviates the Hug to some degree (depends on how bad it is).

I just wish after the states vote for legal access the friggin' state would let me use legally! Los Angeles is closing down like 90% of the dispensaries. I can't remember the number of shops they're allowing (less than 30 (I think) in a city of millions). Many shops have been brutally busted by the cops (doors broken in, glass broken, people arrested) and store locations are also restricted now to mainly industrial areas (not safe at night!). I could go on and on about the situation.

Sorry for that little rant, I just want to let you know that just cuz the state passes a law doesn't necessarily work as intended.

I wish you luck and hope MJ works well for you!

I'm still walking upright and six feet above ground.
Catch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (04-10-2010), SallyC (04-09-2010), ykonstan (04-09-2010)