View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 01:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post

I couldn't take it anymore!! Any one want to join me when I have tea and visit with him?????????????? Jeanie..Sandy..You better be there!! You too Bobber.. Read on....

Dear Larry and staff:

I have been a fan of your show for many years but today I have to write and say I am appalled... Larry, you gave 98% air time to someone who has had the medias attention for his bad doings and wrong choices ... he has brought on himself.. and instead you gave a "blip" of time to a young beautiful woman who suffers from a debilitating..horrifying, painful illness...You did NOT even mention what the name of her chronic illness! It's called Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy... Larry, I HAVE RSD... I am among many who suffer from that "nameless" illness, known RSD. I can tell you first hand ..it is the worst, debilitating, painful, life altering, degenerative illness out there.. shame on you for not allowing more precious air time to our illness...We need to bring awareness to RSD and we really need your help and support.. and we won't get the way you handled that "blip" last night!! I would be thrilled to meet you and talk with you first hand about my condition with the hope of making the world aware of the countless others who suffer daily with RSD.. I would hope you will find it in your heart to extend yourself to aid us and stop spending so much time on the "whatever" that is going on out there!!

Sincerely,
Kathy, You are so right about all this monkey business. First of all The "blip" you talk about was not at all about rsd ,it was about a cute TEENAGER with a chronic illness, that got books from people who knew that reading helped ease her pain, well where did that come from? She must have done some kind of interview with someone and told them she had rsd because where did the rsdsa see in advance that this was going to be on t.v. I also think it was unfortunate that Tiger's first day of play was yesterday because Tiger is news, and from that stand point I can see why he felt it had to be dealt with lastnight, but he could have put a stop to alot of that talk and maybe re scheduled either the cute teenager or Dr. Laura. I bet you anything he has no idea what rsd is, well I'm on board with you Kathy! You go girl! Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wilbyfree (04-10-2010)