Thread: Remission !!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for the warm welcome

Sandy ..I wake up around 4:30 or 5 AM . I often do 2 hours in the gym before most people wake up...or more.
I also walk late in the afternoon .My days are full .
I was keeping up with cardio workouts through out my illness though not like now .Being an athlete is a big part of who I am .I was not going to let a little thing like RSD slow me down .
It kept me somewhat" sane " during the hard times .
Eating whole ,easily digestible foods for fuel has certainly increased my energy and stamina ( more on that later ).

Finz - I paid out of pocket for the HBOT. The center I went to had an RSD protocol varying the dive depths from shallow to deep. I did about 10 "dives".
I never went to Germany, thank goodness.I got better before I had to make that very difficult decision.
My PM doc here (past tense )) performed approximately( I forgot the exact number) 8 one day ketamine treatments - the equivalent of the booster infusions over the course of about 4-5 months. I received 2 treatments in a row when I was feeling particularly poorly .

I received the last 3 treatments (ketamine, naturopath and HBOT) concurrently hence my hesitation to label one as "the cure".
Maybe it was the combination of all 3 or just one , or maybe it was a function of time . I cannot be sure

Mike - in a nutshell (the abridged version )- an acidic body is prone to disease and inflammation . Dairy ,meat , sugars ,coffee etc cause the body to become acidic hence disease prone .
Eating whole foods from the earth creates an alkaline environment in the body which is much much healthier for this and so many other reasons .
I am actually getting an advanced degree in nutrition and related fields as we speak.
so... lunch at that healthy place we went to again soon ?

Pam - so happy for you too !!!!!

Happy to answer any questions.

Peace.
Goodn'Plenty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (04-09-2010), Wilbyfree (04-10-2010)