Thread: Need More
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Could be, or it could be hormonal changes or it could be from certain meds. And I can tell you from experience after losing sensation down there, my sex drive went through the roof when it came back.

And as far as weird fantasies; there are different forms of fantasies. There are the ones that we share with our partners that we would act out,and then there are the ones that we think about but would probably never act upon, but they are fun to fantasize about.

I have had a problem with MS flares causing numbness, tingling, and it takes me longer to achieve orgasm. So I can relate to where you are coming from on that point. Toys help.

Fortunately DH2B is willing to oblige and he finally understands without feeling like he isn't performing up to par. One thing I would recommend that may help you both is one of the vibrating rings with a stimulator. The vibrations help you and the ring actually prolongs his erection so that you have a little more added time. These help tremendously for me and it is something that we can use together so no one feels neglected.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote