View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wswells View Post
Kathy, You are so right about all this monkey business. First of all The "blip" you talk about was not at all about rsd ,it was about a cute TEENAGER with a chronic illness, that got books from people who knew that reading helped ease her pain, well where did that come from? She must have done some kind of interview with someone and told them she had rsd because where did the rsdsa see in advance that this was going to be on t.v. I also think it was unfortunate that Tiger's first day of play was yesterday because Tiger is news, and from that stand point I can see why he felt it had to be dealt with lastnight, but he could have put a stop to alot of that talk and maybe re scheduled either the cute teenager or Dr. Laura. I bet you anything he has no idea what rsd is, well I'm on board with you Kathy! You go girl! Wendy
Thanks family..I am just sick and tired of this "let's keep RSD a secret" .. while we all suffer.... I ma on the war path..it's a big bus..plenty of room for all of my family here..Watch out Larry..and think you had your hands full with Tiger!!?!! you ain't seen nothing yet!!

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wilbyfree (04-10-2010)