View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edever34 View Post
I just finished sending Larry King and CNN and e-mail expressing my extreme dissapointment at the fact that RSD was not even mentioned on the Heroes segment. Not to diminish Mackenzie Bearup (the teenage girl) but I stated that if she had Cancer,M S , Muscular Dystrophy Etc that if would have been mentioned. I asked them if this omission was done on purpose and to please respond back to me. I am still so angry at this missed opportunity to raise awareness that I could scream.

I am asking everyone on this site to also send e-mails to CNN.
Fondly-Carol
I'm with you if RSD was supposed to be dealt with,with the teenager. Do you have the email address's to CNN or any one else we could contact. I know I had an interview with the Tampa paper, and they did a great job. But how many people would have seen if rsdsa did not mention it. They even showed the gross pictures on the front page of one of the major sections. I'll help you in any way I can , please don't hesitate to ask me, I've had this crap since 1986 and been thru almost everything.I'm willing to do what ever you need me to do. Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote