Thread: Sulky Sunday
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wendy, my face is a mess too, with my bumps that I have had since I was 13..I am using Proactive on mine, at my age it makes my face so dry it peels. If I use it daily the bumps are going away slowly ...yet can only use it once due to the dry skin. Like you I can't exercise, even yoga got me into a huge painflare. YUP, you're right about the eating cause I do the same thing, pain or feeling dumpy gives me a great reason to eat. Have just recently started taking my cymbalta 2 x's a day instead of 1. I like the cymbalta better than anything I have ever taken for depression.
Today am trying ever so hard (again) to start a good eating plan. Must be the 4000000 time I have tried...usually fail. Got to make it this time, too look nicer when I visit Billie in June.
Hope you and I both can get ourselves back on the right track.

Billie, how in the world do you get out & going so early in the morning. You are so smart and so productive. Me I think I am lazy....wellllllll.....I kinda know I am lazy hee, hee.

Sue, Just found some frozen fruitin my frig. Think I'll start back on nice frozen milkshakes, ummmmm good and legal too! Fruit, skim mild,vanilla, diet sugar.

Jan, where are you, do you still feel horrible. I hope you are getting much better.
{{{{{{{{Big Healing Hugs Jan}}}}}}}}
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote