View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa in Ohio View Post
can anyone help me to understand what full body and internal RSD are?
I was diagnosed late with RSD and am currently waiting approval for a SCS.
Not sure if this is a good thing, but the Doc. said if this does not work nothing will. I am now having kidney, neck and head pain and am hoping that this is not a spread of this disease. Thank you all for being willing to share your stories and concerns, until I got lucky and found this site, I really felt all alone. My heart goes out to all of you and your families. Thanks, Lisa
Hi Lisa, and Welcome to this warm group of friends. There is a lot of combined knowledge here, caring, sympathetic friends.
I have had RSD 15 years and full body and internal. Full body is sometimes also called generalized. all limbs-spine. hands, feet, Internal means internal organs. Most on here talk about the pelvic region. One of the symptoms is heat, sweating. The inner thigh to the touch can be red and hot. lower back, butt- hot to the touch. Also burning inside. Can have rash on the outside of pelvic area. I also have neck pain and terrible headaches. I do believe have kidney involvement, need to get another check up.
I got RSD following surgery. It is a common cause. That is also why when we already have RSD, surgery is a huge risk. Please do your research before any procedure.
A website for RSD is rsdrx.com Dr. Hooshmand from Florida is retired, but has his website up and very informative. If you have any questions, please PM me (private message) and I'll try to share anything I can. One of your new friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote