View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Nicky,

Stop eating so much grass. Your comment was funny.

I too seem to find so much animal information on MG, too and thought the same as you, that the animals generally seem to get better treatment than us humans.

I wanted to comment on your muscles. I have a similar thing, but I don't think it is a problem. I am thin, have never worked out (but I am active) and have always had muscles and I am very strong, often surprising people (I can easily lift 100 lbs and I weigh about 120 lbs). My grandma who is now 89 is the same way and even now she is still strong and healthy. She says it is all her Danish farming ancestors, that all the woman are strong where she comes from. When I was a teenageer this was embarrassing to me, since most of the girls were thin and I thought my shoulders, arms and legs were too big, but I have learned to be proud of my muscles. Even now with MG I have large muscles and look like I work out. And my legs and arms do what you desribed, after any activity my muscles seem to have more definition and look bigger, it has always been that way.

Since I got MG my hands get stiff easily, I think carrying groceries is one of the worst things, my hands get stuck for a bit after carrying them and this didn't happen before MG...hmmm

I hope you don't have MMD but better to know it if you do. Sometimes when I read about other disorders I start wondering since I also have a few symptoms that my neuro says is definitely not from MG. I do have a defininite MG diagnosis, I have the antibodies.

Thanks for sharing the info.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nicknerd (04-10-2010)