Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 05:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hello

Hello,
I have never posted before so I thought I would post tonight. I have RSD in my upper and lower extremities and now I have developed migraine headaches. I control my RSD now with Tai Chi exercise. Every day I do my Tai Chi for half hour then I do some strengthening exercises for my arms and legs. Also, the Tai Chi is helping to control my migraine headaches. I have had RSD now for 24 years. Before I developed migraine headaches I was on a cardiovascular exercise program three times a week and I lifted small amount of weights with my arms and legs. I use to do the aeorobic exercise for forty minutes on the stationary bike, but it always gave me a migraine headache. This is why my doctor recommended that I do Tai Chi. My doctor also told me to get an instructor to show me Tai Chi. I took an 8 week course down the county college to learn the Tai Chi. I thought the class was great. Every week the instructor taught us a new step. I have found Tai Chi to be very relaxing too. I hope some of this information is helpful to someone. I hope to post soon.

Laraine
LMJunior is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote