View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hot flashes are awful. I tried but no supplement helped. I think I ate an acre of soy. Really, ask my neighbor the farmer. I still owe him for grazing rights.

I used 2 fans on full blast which did wonders for my dry eyes....I drove hubby nuts. Hot flashes have passed now....in their place tho, is an issue with errant solitary dark facial hairs that can pop out and grow an inch overnight!

I get up in the morning and look in the mirror and my gosh, Rip Van Winkle is staring back at me....and there on my lip or adjacent cheek is a thin, long, dark solitary hair....just one, only one, but prominent, none the less. I panic and run for a tweezer, refusing to speak until it is plucked and disposed of.

I am trying real hard to find redeeming qualities of aging....no luck yet.

Hot flashes do pass eventually, but I know it is of small comfort now. I would have rather kept my menses all my life. I guess mother nature has decided my eggs are no longer viable, and then to make her point, she has made me 'ever so attractive' by blessing me with solitary lip hairs, just to make sure no breeding male mistakes me for a fertile female.

Where ever did I leave my broom today??

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote