View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 06:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Special Notice:

I unwittingly put up a contest and prizes, not realizing that prize giving (even make-believe prizes) is against the rules on Neopets.

This made me a little sad BUT the team at Neopets works very hard to provide a safe internet playground for all of us and we NEVER want to go against that

BECAUSE

if Neopets became a place that was not safe, then lots of people would leave here and it might have to

~~~SHUDDER~~~

close down!

However, we will still have our monthly tasks and even better... everyone can post their answers on the message board right away!

No more waiting for Neomail to go through or for Cookermama to finally look in her neomail basket!

Hooray!!

So you see, in some ways it will be even better than before!

And so because I'm brand new at learning html, it's going to take me some time to get the old information back up... so please bear with the frequent changes as I try to fix things.

This is all within the realm of learning how to do something new and within a given set of rules. Even grownups don't always get all the rules the first time around!

Try, try again!

Oh, and don't worry, this time I've been smart enough to copy all the coding into a word document each time I make a change to the coding!

Kind regards as always,

Cookermama
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote