View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks for the info on the juicer. This lady is on Medicaid, food stamps and has very little money. I was hoping they would send her to Select long term care hospital but they plan on sending her home next week. She will have to go to PT and OT several times a week. They don't even have enough money for gas to go to the grocery store! But they all chain smoke!

So I guess we will be a taxi for awhile. She has always loved being a 'victim', one of the proudest moments in her life was when she finally got herself, her husband and both her children ages 18 and 20 on SSD! I don't know how she did it, she got SSD for obesity for the 16 year old and social anxiety disorder for the 20 year old. She is always borrowing but never repaying or returning. I don't know how many pieces of furniture we have given to her and then she sells them for the money. So I'm not sure what the next weeks are going to be like. On the good side she has gained 20 pounds in the hospital. She was 88 pounds when admitted. She is 5'5''!

OK, I'm done venting
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-11-2010)