View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default tjack _Hang in there, from a Native Duck

I'm originally from NoWhere, Orygun - often called Sutherlin by the Post Office, right next to Oakland, just west of Nonpareil on the lovely Calypooia - the tri-Cities of the Umpqua... still better known as... NoWhere

Although the webs between my toes have wrinkled after the 30 years in this high, dry place, I still bleed green and yellow, orange and black. You are permanently on my continual prayer list at the very top. There are some helpful things in your medical list for RSD; B-12, Relafen, MS Contin. Perhaps worth a shot? May all the right Drs reach you soon as possible to ease your pain permanently and return your life with additional happiness and love.

Sincerely,
Katie

(RSD Survivor since '93 - remembering my mantra from my original, diagnosing Dr - "They discovered RSD during the Civil War with military men who'd had limbs blown off by cannon and not even an aspirin to be found for pain. And you're whining about a little open, compound fracture inflicted because of your inability to operate a small ladder and use a can of paint simultaneously??") PLEASE keep smiling and know prayers are flowing for you!
5280Katie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote