View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I agree about the statement about the scs if it does not work nothing will. I am not saying to do the scs or not to do it. I will say that the pain doc I saw at UCLA told me that was my only option and after another pain doc there were others that I could and should try first. I am sorry if you stated this but what have you tried before this? Could you go for another opinion? Feel better

oh, I have said and typed things before that really sound desperate and end of the line for me.. it just plainly comes out wrong! I hope this what you possibly mean't by that statement..it may have been what was in your heart at the time, which one of us have not been there before?? Or it may be what the dr. said or implied..the bottom line is we are never with out hope or intervention..our greatest determent is money and the lack of medical knowledge, and Dr.'s... the hop in our hearts and determination far our exceeds the support, medically that we receive..thankgoodness we have eachother to clearify and bounce our sad, ill hopeless feelings off eachother..as lets face it..we have a huge painful monkey on our backs..and we can't shake it..no matter how we try...it's going to be ok..one day at a time and please... never give up hope on trying..as our lives are priceless and we only get one shot at it..so do your best as well we all should..and when you are at a loss..come to us..just don't ever feel you are out of options!!

Many painfree hugz....

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote