View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Those socks RULE! I love them - in the UK we get them in loads of colours and designs - they have to be loose though!

The only problem is the softness goes after a couple of months - but if you wash them in hot water in a basin with conditioner it softens them up again (and its brill if you are in flare - yes, I know I am spoilt!)

Seriously - fleece is the best thing ever invented/ soft material - don't know where I'd be without it (erm... probaly naked!).

You can also get knee length ones which are so soft, warm and fluffy (well, they would be if I didn't have RSD!!!!!!!)

now - if only they did knitted bras and knitted pants (knickers? what do you call them over there? - I'd be sorted!)

Thanks for the help - I have come to the conclusion the breathlessness is caused cos of the pain increase from the weather and because I have been overdoing it - and that my spasms are in overdrive.... I guess I'll discover cos it's back to lectures this week - I guess if it gets worse it's RSD if it improves then it's good. (I just HATE my body doing stuff that I don't understand to me!!!)

Love

Rosie xxxxxx