View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
Dear H4TB,

I am SO, SO sorry to hear this latest news. I hope that even though you are WC and they have placed an inordinate number of restrictions on your ability to seek medical care, you can still contact someone in your medical group for help at this terrible time. Obviously their plans need to be modified ASAP. Did you see DianaA's posting on Stanford's recruitment for a lidocaine study?

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and peace, Sandy
Hello H4TB...

My friend, it hurts my heart to read that you are not feeling so well and I can feel your pain and sadness...I hope that you will have better days ahead..Our rascal, RSD has zero sense of humor..and it was not invented for the weak..H4TB..you are strong..you are a fighter and you have given so much of yourself to all of us here..our family is here for you also...Hang in there and please do not wavier as we will not give up we will only work harder at living with our nasty illness and not to allow the "system" to hamper our positive fight..... I will pray for you in that you will find the strength to smile and not weaken...

Soft hugz...Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (04-11-2010)