View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
Waves I have a terrible case of allergic rhinitis. I use to take shots for it until the insurance company stoped paying for the shots. So I took this medicine that helped me. Then they stoped making this medicine that had been on the market for decades. I have air purifiers that help a little.

Mari Those people at the store that you went to handled the situation very unprofessionally. Did they appologize to you? If not you can call their regional manager,and they will probably have a talk with their employees,who startled their customers. Being treated like that would have mad me angry,and would have filled me with something that I call False Guilt. That false guilt feeling is so false,false,false. I hope that you feel better. BF
Yes.
The manager at the store was very unprofessional.
I'm annoyed enough to write a letter to CVS.
She said that it was not my fault. Hello! There is no fault and no reason to tell me that I did nothing wrong. All she had to do was ask me to come to the other register.
After I left, she could take care of the other Pseudoephedrine still on the shelf.

She complained in front of me to the pharmacist on duty about having to work the night shift and be there when the "wackadoos" come out.

This was the first spring in many many years that I bought cold medicines. Usually I tough out a cold -- I was vaguely aware about the Pseudoephedrine because I would hear something about it in the news.

I've dealt with that Pharmacist before and she is gentle.
The manager, not so gentle.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (04-11-2010), Dmom3005 (04-11-2010)