Old 04-11-2010, 02:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Yes.
The manager at the store was very unprofessional.
I'm annoyed enough to write a letter to CVS.
She said that it was not my fault. Hello! There is no fault and no reason to tell me that I did nothing wrong. All she had to do was ask me to come to the other register.
After I left, she could take care of the other Pseudoephedrine still on the shelf.

She complained in front of me to the pharmacist on duty about having to work the night shift and be there when the "wackadoos" come out.

This was the first spring in many many years that I bought cold medicines. Usually I tough out a cold -- I was vaguely aware about the Pseudoephedrine because I would hear something about it in the news.

Mari The regional supervisor needs to hear about that. Look for his name on his name plate. I've reported some of these rude employees to their regional supervisors,or managers. They will more then likely talk to the individual. I hate being embarassed by these individuals who should know better. If I heard a employee of a store call someone a wacko,that would make me angry also. What ever happened to good manners?
I've dealt with that Pharmacist before and she is gentle.
The manager, not so gentle.

M.
Oops. I wrote before the quotation,and my computer said that my message was to short. Oh me. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mari (04-11-2010)