View Single Post
Old 01-28-2007, 07:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey

I always thought it was the same as RSD --> I'm also diagnosed with that by my "main" consultant (the one I vaguely get on with!! and who vaguelly understands me)..... (I thought it was the word they used to describe the really bad sudden flares you get with this - like when you move/ are moved/ jump/ have spasms etc etc etc).

Oh well - that is intersting though - I never looked at it before really cos I thought it was a new name for RSD... (they change it so often)..

Ah well.... whats abit more pain between friends - I loved on the website it said "when pain is between 9 or 10 constantly" erm - I already live with that...

But - whatever happens - life will continue to go on!!! (seriously - if you don't laugh at life then it falls apart... if it makes any of you feel better my spasms have been rubbish all day and I ended up kicking my best mate, Ben, VERY HARD in somewhere VERY painful!! - unfortunatly it was VERY painful for me as well - but the laughing endorphins did help (a mixture of sobbing and laughing!) )

Rosie xxxxx