View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Maybe I need to clarify a bit more. I am entangled in Ohio's w.c. system with the additional complication of a self insured employer. Every treatment that is proposed has to have an approval from them, which can take months. It has really delayed treatment. This month they refused to pay for my Cymbalta that I had taken for over a year, so I spent a fun-filled weekend detoxing. Right now the only treatment that is being allowed is medication, Trazadone, Flexeril, percocet, Oxycodone, Avinza, Protonix, Tylenol Arthritis, and some others. I just received some devastating news about my daughter and my stress and anxiety level is high. I just gave up and cried all through church this morning. Anyone who is in this system and knows of a better way to get treatment, your advice and wisdom would be so appreciated. Right now I feel like a junky, and probably am severely hooked. I am so grateful to all of you and how kind and willing you are to share and help. I just feel like I have found a group of God's angels.
Lisa in Ohio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote