View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidre Duron View Post
I'm sweating all the time, the slightest movement, sleeping, sitting..I drip sweat on my face and neck. Thought it could be my thyroid, I've had Hyperthyroid before that landed me in the hospital but they said it was just a once in a lifetime thing. I don't feel any kidney pain or anything like that, just sweat..so I've been taking Augmentin (sp?) the last few days from what I had left over a while back to see if it will help, but dangit, am fearing it could be my body not liking the stimulator...and why now after all of this is said and done. I'd love to hear experiences if others have had this and what happened.
Goforth;
Get to your doctor right now. If you feel they are acting irregular it is most likely because they recognize an error and want you to go away. Go to the hospital or another doctor and find out for sure what is going on inside you. If your manufacturer is the same as mine you will get no answers from them.
You are on your own from this time forward if there is a problem. Put a thermometer in your mouth and head out in qwest of answers!
FDA really needs to look into this product and the lack of knowledge on the part of those who manufacter them!
Goforth Pennysaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote