View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.s.d.sucks View Post

hi, ive had rsd for 3 years now and i know what your talking about, the purpilsh almost like a bruseing ur getting isnt a bruse. its acutly your skin changeing color due to verous things takeing place. its one of the big key markers for rsd ,, well not the main but one of the things they look for. its not a rash jsut basicly a symtom of rsd. the burning your talking about i know that pain very very well, i have tryed billions of meds procidors and just things ud never belive some one would try. all in defet. ive talked to others online with rsd and they too have yet to find anything to help with that pain, im sorry to tell you.
what i get are blisters can be from the size of a pea up to a grapfruit, evently the skin dies and flakes off. the funny part is when i first got one, i went to my doc about it cause i noticed a some what raised red full circle forming on my skin, he tested me right away for a fungal infection, and sure enough it was negative.a week later it blisterd up and talk about pain, it took 2 weeks before it finaly burst, and honestly im not sure with was more painfull, the blister or the bursting. anyways ive continued to get them off and on no rhyme nor reson, jsut a symptom that apprentlty isnt commen for rsd but dose happen. i have found one other person who gets them as well. what i want to warn evry one about is. these rashes before they turn to blisters look very very simular to ring worm,, witch is a fungal infection of the skin, and most doctors are very fast to tell u that is what it is, when in fact for the most part its not, it is jsut your rsd giveing u new fun pains. so pls if any one gets one of these make the doctor take a skin scrap sample and check it under the mic so that u know for sure if it is or isnt., there is care that is needed to be taken when u get theses blisters from rsd. im putting up a pic of one i currently have, it started to form about 4 days ago, and i will try to put more pics up as if developes for evry one. has any one ealse with rsd gotten theses things im very curious seeing as ive only spoke to one other person and she lives acrosed the country from me and the docs that do know about rsd say its really very uncommen symptom but dose happen. i hope this helps you guys out some
My daughter has always had these with the RSD. they can also happen internally. Some of her pics are posted on this thread
bubbleshea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)