View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Welcome!

Hi Jamee,

I've met many MGers who have morning weakness. This is why they have time-release mestinon- so that the person can wake up feeling strong.

I have very bad morning weakness which mainly affects my tongue. My other areas of weakness do get worse as the day goes on, but my tongue seems to be my antibodies' main target of attack, and they like to do it all hours of the day and night lol...

I take one time-release tablet at night of 180mgs, and 60mgs every 2.5-3 hrs throughout the day.

I hope that you get answers to your problems as quickly as possible. Your doctor giving you a 'lump' diagnosis when she can't figure out what's really wrong with you seems irresponsible, to say the least. Sorry to say that, but I think that if the answer isn't under one rock, you keep turning all of them until you find it, rather than coming up with an invention like, 'Idon'tknowwhat'supwithyousoImadethiswordup' syndrome. It's obvious that this doctor feels that Fibro. isn't a real diagnosis, either, which is kinda interesting.

Good luck!
Nicky
Nicknerd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote