View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealingwithtos View Post
HI Everyone,

I am also an RSD sufferer. However, I do have to say that I was surprised about this thread. I also saw the article on CNN about this teenager.

I guess I just don't understand the level of anger. Remember getting all worked up about things that we can't control only creates more pain. No matter how angry we get or how much we talk about this, it's not going to change how much air time is given. Tiger creates viewers. Not to say that RSD isn't as important. I also don't agree that RSD is being kept a "secret" It's not a secret, there's just limited information out there about specifically how this can be treated. They don't know. That's why it's trial and error.

My motto is to worry about things that I have control over or I can change. If I can't change it or have control, it's not worth the increased pain.

RSD is what it is. I have less pain because I don't worry about things I cannot change.
Hi Dealingwithtos, Excellent Motto!!! I too live by the same standards. I have rsd in left foot and causalgia in right foot. My question is.....what the heck is it? Aside from intense burning pain, not minimizing that at all, really, everyday I tell myself not to sweat the small stuff, and it is what it is, but really scientifically they don't know what it is!!!! Alot of assumptions....oh well just thought I would throw that out there.

Jeanie
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote