View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default End of the line, six years of despair

Just recieved my seventh denial in six years(including two ALJs). ALJ turned me down cold, this despite total support from both my internist of 12 yrs and my neurologist of 7 yrs including totally supportive RFCs.
In his decision this evil man stated that they were simply not credible and he afforded them no weight whatsoever, while he went out of his way to declare the opinion of some SSA skank who'd never even lain eyes on me, was of substantial weight!
In calling me a liar he stated that while I was severely affected by my degenerative disc disease(severe in my cervical spine and moderately severe in my lumbar)the fact that I had come through the work comp system made it likely I was a liar! His actual quote was "which could have served as a disincentive to return to work, reducing the claimants overall credibility!"
This man completely ignored my treating doctors in favor of his SSA hack, and an insurance company sponsored IME from SIX YEARS AGO! I cannot use my arms and this bastard shamelessly cast me under the bus. I cannot possibly communicate my despair, I have nothing left, nothing! My case was rock-solid, this was the result of a man who wanted to inflict as much pain as was humanly possible, and he did just that.
My attorney will appeal to the APC which will rubber stamp it and then that will be that, of course my insured status ran out in december 09 leaving me unable to file a new claim and die in the gutter which is exactly what will happen.