View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hello there!

AND to say what a wonderful 'caregiver' you are to be seeking out this information! Sounds like there is a LOT involved with what your friend is needing! The GOOD thing about this 'bad' situation is that you have found a FANTASTIC place here at NT - all those bases can be covered!

Others have already pointed you to some very good forums here.....also I think you'll benefit from utilizing the 'search' feature at the top of the page and type in pertinent words such as "Ketamine Infustions" and "Pain Pump" and other posts will pop up with these discussions.

We do have a forum here specific to the Pain/Pump ..... also, the RSD forum speaks frequently of Ketamine infusions. You'll find these forums, along with the links provided above in the main index....

There IS much HOPE here! It's a matter of hooking you up with the folks who can give you specifics to what you are looking into.

There is a wonderful gal here (Screen Name "LostMary) who has recently had a PainPump installed and can give you VERY good input on that!
I will let her know about your post here and see if she'll get in touch with you!

Your friend is lucky to have you
Hang in there!
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (04-13-2010)