View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:46 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart All of you....

Your support has touched me to tears!

He is ALREADY doing the 'cunning/charm' thing and it hasn't even been 24 hours!!! SO, I will get with my girl and share this support from you. It will undoubtedly show her what 'rational' thinking is all about......
Because when a person (including myself) is in the midst of a crisis, it is VERY hard to think true ration!!

When i have a 'fresh' brain in the morning, I will look at that site MrsD provided because I have a feeling this is something that i myself have been blinded to as well!
This man certainly fits the bill from what you've all described!!

The next step...... will be praying to find the right kind of guidance she needs Re: her hormonal/mental imbalance......... she doesn't seem to display 'bipolar'-type symptoms,.....it's more of a severe constant state of PMS !! I must make sure I speak verrrry tenderly to her.

The GOOD part is, she is mature and realizes she needs help.....

And Soxmom, i had NO idea you have been thru so much similar.....I may take you up on the PM offer

Jo*Mar, the 911, absolutely. And he knows this would land him straight back in jail! But I'd do it in a heartbeat if it came to that .....thank you

I truly believe my daughter will be touched when she sees the input my friends here have given me. She knows how important this forum is to me and she's seen a 180 degree turn in MY state of mind since joining NT !